Tips to create a good looking professional Online Resume, Web CV, Video profile to Impress Employers / RecruitersAuthor: admin
What is Web CV?
Web CV is a new age version of online resume that not only contains the summary of relevant job experience and education but also many more tools to display your professional life such as Professional introductory Video’s or a document Slide Share or your Twitter account etc.
Video overlay is a new trend to become more creative. Using Web CV applicants can present themselves in a brief introductory video which is layered next to their traditional resume. A short video or Professional documents created by Job seekers for employment that describes the individual’s skills, qualifications and experience can be added by Job Seekers. These gadgets are typically embedded on Web CV to supplement a traditional format and stand out.
Tips to Help You Prepare a Professional Video Resume:
· Dress professionally in business attire, just as if you were going to an in-person interview.
· Keep your video resume short & Smart : one – three minutes.
· Talk to your camera while recording.
· Don’t look down at a paper and read.
· Speak Slowly and clearly .
· Make sure you are recording in noise free zone with plain backgrounds.
· Practice at least couple of time before you do the final recording.
· Start by mentioning your name (first and last).
· Mention how good you can be if given an opportunity.
Sample WebCV: http://www.lucidjobs.com/webcv/shashi
You can read more on our help page: http://www.lucidjobs.com/help
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.