Tips for a Job Interview
An interview is a critical step of hiring decision. The interviewer will look for your Knowledge, Skills and Attitude.
- * Ask questions the work, the environment so that you can tailor your experience to reflect what they are looking for.
- * Do not lie about technologies you do not have familiarity with.
- * Focus on your strengths and the knowledge you have.
- * If you are asked something you have not worked with you might be able to overcome that by stating experience that is similar.
- * Think about what you have done, your rolls, and the technical involvement you have had on your projects.
- * Speak SLOWLY and CLEARLY.
- * Make sure you are somewhere quiet and somewhere that you can focus on the conversation.
- * Close the interview down by reiterating interest and asking for next steps.
Do’s: Logical questions, questions about work environment, examples of previous work experience, positive attitude, body language and gestures.
Don’ts: Argue with interviewer, Lie to Interviewer, Over Confident, Speak ill about previous company, Emotional and jittery/nervous.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.